We can provide rack space and bandwidth for at least one server here in
Berlin. We also have some servers we can contribute to the project but
they are not that powerful.

The major problem are low zoom level tiles which are rendered adhoc. We
can't solve this problem with tile caches as far as I know. Should every
node in the CDN be able to render tiles? Is there some kind of global
render cluster where caching nodes connect to? How do we keep the
data/database for rendering in sync?

Do we offer different tile styles?

Is CDN usage free of charge?