I've been looking at mapserver and got an instance up and running.
I've also set up a osmosis mirror of my database.
I'm wondering. Is is possible to write a SQL query that:

* Selects features from the osmosis mirror database.
* If the feature has any relations attached to it, pull all tags from that relation and add them in some way to the tags that the feature already has.

I'd like to have this query in the "DATA" line in my mapserver mapfile. The thing is that I'm no master at SQL. Is it even possible to serve WFS features from an osmosis mirror database with mapserver?

Thanks in advance, Morten