On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Mikel Maron <mikel_ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What part of "I will take an action to get something pushed out before the
>> next meeting" did you fail to understand yesterday?
>
> This sounds promising, but I fail to understand it fully. Is there someone
> else from the EWG meeting (not TomH, who I don't want to bother) who would
> like to fill us in on these developments with integrating bug tracking into
> OSM.org?

i've just finished putting the minutes up [1] and the relevant extract is:

* ACTION: TomH to push current OSB/notes branch public (which he has
been improving on a local branch)
* (OSB/notes) there are concerns about the UI implementation of the
current branch, but it may be possible to merge the API separately so
that UI development can proceed independently

cheers,

matt

[1] http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-10-08