There must be some situations where the streetview player comes up in
Flash, but the tool that Google provides is javascript.  An older version
of our product supported a Flash-based view that had a different tiling
system, which required us to render all the tiles twice.

Except for the OSM community, everyone want to see it in the Google street
view player.  It's fast and easy.  Still, I'd like to offer something that
can be used to update the OSM database, and am trying to find a solution.

One of our developers is trying to change the viewer to use Leaflet for the
panoramic tiles.  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that Leaflet supports
scaled zooming, so images would always be a exact zoom levels, not
fractional zoom levels.

We may end up trying KRPano as well, but I don't know if it gives us all
the events we need.

Thanks,

Tac