From: gpetermann_muenc...@hotmail.com
To: j...@betra.is; dev@openstreetmap.org
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:30:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [OSM-dev] iD creates invalid (?) highway tags

Yes, I understand how this happens, but I don't understand
why iD doesn't prevent this action or at least warns the user.
I am not aware of many tags which regularly contain lists,
so I'd say it would be better to always warn or implement
a white list for those tags in iD.
I am sure that it already would be a great improvement
if the 100 most often used tags are checked.

Gerd