Hi Andrew,

My goal is to implement or extend something like TileMaker+Vanilla Extract+X. I
need a fast and reliable tool that can generate image tiles and (custom) vector
tiles for client side rendering as well as map extracts for small user-editable
maps.
The X part will be for our own 3D renderer for internal use (to create object
hierarchies, there are no layers but a hierarchy of objects in the 3D scene
graph).

Does your Vanilla Extract consider overlapping polygons? Like if you export a
small area within a country, does it add the country's polygon that overlaps
the area?
It looks pretty interesting though. I'm not sure where to start at, yet I
thinkit will be good to combine features from TileMaker and Vanilla Extract.

Ben

Von meinem iPad gesendet