Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:

> It's not the most useful utility but there's a chance it might be useful
> for someone else.

Hm, looks like this does not make that much sense in case of a hstore-only
database like the one I am using in the german style setup.

One should at least pass the "nocolumn" entries to reflect, that these are
considered important tags. Not adding a column does not make them unused.

I think the tool which will generate taginfo json should actually be
added to node-carto rarther than osm2pgsql.

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"