Good morning Paul,

I looked at several cities at the Tangram map. I like especially Crosshatch style, - very impressive. It takes a split second to find say the Eiffel Tower on the Tangram map: https://tangrams.github.io/carousel/?crosshatch#16/48.8616/2.3082 and in general to get a layout of a place recognizable later on the ground via these tall reference points.

Since Tangram is "drawing vector tiles live in a web browser" is it possible to make a comprehensive selection of a language? For example, nowadays buying an Android smartphone we do not care in what country or for which country it was produced, we can just select on the smartphone any language we know or learn. It is becoming a standard, for example, in GIMP, Facebook, Uber, etc. one can just select a language and forget that in what specific country this product or service originated.

One more thing, for some reason the search of the Tangram map does not find Odessa, Ukraine. The search finds Odessa in the USA and Brasil, but not in Ukraine, even though Odessa in Ukraine is a big city, and it the USA and Brasil these are relatively small towns. On the osm.org map search on "Odessa" finds the city all right. The same for Kiev (or Kyiv) [1].

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev

Best regards,
Oleksiy