On 25/08/16 10:27, Paul Norman wrote:
On 8/25/2016 12:45 AM, Oleksiy Muzalyev wrote:

One more thing, for some reason the search of the Tangram map does not find Odessa, Ukraine.

Tangram doesn't have a search functionality, what's on that page is provided by some geocoding provider. It's not my page so I don't know what it's using, but given Tangram is developed by Mapzen, it's probably Mapzen's geocoder.

Thank you for the clarification. Everything is clear now.

By the way, Mapzen Search also gives incorrect result while search for "Odessa" https://mapzen.com/products/search/?query=Odessa&endpoint=search . It shows the city on the map correctly, but claims that it is Odessa, Moldova, though it's definitely should be Odessa, Ukraine [1].

For a short period of time, from 1941 to 1944 both Odessa and Moldova were part of the Transnistria Governorate [2], but the search should display the current status. I will inform Mapzen about the issue.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria_Governorate

Best regards,
Oleksiy