Ciao Lorenzo

I assume you're interested in a software developers perspective.
For this I've found e.g. "An Introduction to OpenStreetMap" by Mele
Sax-Barnett 2014 [1].
This is a little outdated but seems to be a rather road online overview.
In order to be up-to-date replace following links there:
* ignore e.g. http://market.weogeo.com/  -  and replace with
https://osmaxx.hsr.ch/
* Replace TileMill -  with https://maputnik.github.io/
* Replace slide "The Future: Vector tiles"  - e.g. with
https://openmaptiles.org/

That's all incomplete and just scratching the surface.
So pls. read up first what OSM is and - before all - edit something in
OSM (e.g. building addresses or shops you know) in order to understand
how OSM works.

:Stefan

[1] http://pdxmele.com/intro-osm/OSM_intro_workshop.pdf