Hi,

Thanks for your efforts. We are interested in QinQ implementation of
openvswitch. After going through the patch, we are left with following  queries.

1. We think there should be a separate mode to support qinq tunnel. This can be
achieved by implementing a new configuration parameter in ovsdb. Do you have
any plans to implement this approach or any other ideas ?

2. The structure "sw_flow_key" should be extended to represent the information
of outer VLAN (service VLAN) in flow key. Similar change is also required in
flow structure (lib/flow.h) used in user space.

Please correct our understanding if we went wrong somewhere.

Thanks and Regards,

Manikanta Srinivas