On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Joe Stringer <j...@ovn.org> wrote:
> This short series addresses some of the netfilter/defrag-related changes
> recently upstream and backports the equivalent fixes to our compat code.
> The last two patches address bugs introduced from the second patch, I've
> left them as separate patches here to mirror the upstream commits.

I'm mostly relying on you to know which commits are important to
backport since you are working in this area much more than me.
However, where do we stand after this patch series? Based on a quick
scan, I saw that it looks like at least one patch isn't included here
that is conntrack related and hasn't been backported:

90c7afc96cbbd77f44094b5b651261968e97de67 ("openvswitch: Fix template
leak in error cases.")

Is there more that we still need (other than NAT, of course)?