On 26 April 2016 at 19:51, Jesse Gross <je...@kernel.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Joe Stringer <j...@ovn.org> wrote:
>> This short series addresses some of the netfilter/defrag-related changes
>> recently upstream and backports the equivalent fixes to our compat code.
>> The last two patches address bugs introduced from the second patch, I've
>> left them as separate patches here to mirror the upstream commits.
>
> I'm mostly relying on you to know which commits are important to
> backport since you are working in this area much more than me.
> However, where do we stand after this patch series? Based on a quick
> scan, I saw that it looks like at least one patch isn't included here
> that is conntrack related and hasn't been backported:
>
> 90c7afc96cbbd77f44094b5b651261968e97de67 ("openvswitch: Fix template
> leak in error cases.")
>
> Is there more that we still need (other than NAT, of course)?

I'm glad you asked the question, my initial run through was more from
the perspective of "what is required to compile against 4.4" rather
than "what are all the commits upstream that aren't backported".

I took a look through, and in addition to the above I found:
a31f1adc0948 ("netfilter: nf_conntrack: Add a struct net parameter to
l4_pkt_to_tuple")
19bcf9f203c8 ("ipv4: Pass struct net into ip_defrag and ip_check_defrag")

I'll respin the series to include these and address feedback.