Hi, Ben and Guru. I tried to test lb feature on my OpenStack env, but
failed.
The simplest topology, three VMs(cirros) and VIP are on the same switch.
VM2 and VM3 are endpoints for the VIP.
I tried to use ping and ssh to test VIP, but things don't work.

I think it should be arp issue.
First, in table ls_in_arp_rsp, there is no flow entry to response for VIP.
Second, in table ls_in_l2_lkup, it will determine which port to output per
packet eth.dst. I'm not familiar with with conntrack, but it seems have
nothing to process on packet L2 address, when I run "conntrack -L". So I
suppose this is another place will cause load balance failure.

Thanks.
Zong Kai, LI