It isn't. For networking-sfc, at least for OVS driver (the default), the
MPLS label is popped before the packet reaches the VNF.

But Russell did bring up a great solution for supporting multi-tenancy on
VNF... it does open the can of worm where we need to distinguish between
VNF that supports multi-tenancy (save label) vs not (pop label). And we
need to have agreement with the VNF vendors on label format...