Hi Ashish,

I would recommend you to refer the 3GPP GTP-U specifications.
http://www.arib.or.jp/IMT-2000/V720Mar09/5_Appendix/Rel8/29/29281-800.pdf

First you need to compile your code and load the openvswitch kernel module.

U can use the following command to create a GTP-U tunnel:

   -

   ovs-vsctl add-port br2 gtp0 -- set interface gtp0 type=gtp

I hope it helps and if you are planning to submit the code then please
don't strip the signed-off part so that people can still refer to me or
Saloni in case of problems.

Thanks

Niti