Hi Ashish,

After compilation you have to load the ovs kernel module.

U can follow these steps:
1) Find the location of openvswitch.ko file in your openvswitch directory.
It might be in this location datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko in ovs directory.

2) Use the command to find the location of openvswitch.ko in your linux
system:

   -

   /sbin/modinfo openvswitch

3) Replace the file in step 2 with file in step 1.

For example,

cp datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko
/lib/modules/3.2.0-57-generic-pae/updates/dkms/openvswitch.ko

4) make modules_install

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Niti Rohilla