Yeah, I will.

Btw. I don't want it to be my personal precious project. What I'd really
like to achieve it to let our projects (MyFaces, OWB, OpenJPA and maybe
more) to get together and expose one one well defined vision about how we
think the technologies should be used. I think this really improves
adoption.

Regards,
Jan-Kees