On Jan 20, 2011, at 10:40 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Btw,...
>

> ... a biiig thanks for your work on this topic! Really great stuff!

No problem.  It's been fun.

> And also to djencks for the integration stuff and TCK work!

Thanks to Gurkan as well.  It pretty much started with him, went to me and then
to David.

Thanks for the help getting the standalone TCK running.  Our regular build was
down to about 11 static calls per test with a total of about 4000~.  With the
TCK enabled I have some new targets:

  OWB-503 status: 524 code uses
  Total of 7756 static synchronized accesses and 8941 hashed calls in 898 tests
  Average of 8 static synchronized accesses and 9 hashed calls per test

  mingus:~/work/jcdi/openwebbeans 05:17:32
  $ bash usage.sh
     1 org.apache.webbeans.event.EventImpl
     2 org.apache.webbeans.conversation.ConversationImpl
     2 org.apache.webbeans.el.ELContextStore
     4 org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InterceptorComparator
    15 org.apache.webbeans.test.tck.ContextsImpl
    17 org.apache.webbeans.config.WebBeansContext
    17 org.apache.webbeans.el.WebBeansELResolver
    44 org.apache.webbeans.ejb.component.OpenEjbBean
    47 org.apache.webbeans.xml.XMLUtil
    79 org.apache.webbeans.util.AnnotationUtil
    86 org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectableBeanManager
   271 org.apache.webbeans.lifecycle.AbstractLifeCycle
   381 org.apache.webbeans.test.mock.MockManager
   384 org.apache.webbeans.test.tck.StandaloneContainersImpl$2
   577 org.apache.webbeans.test.tck.StandaloneContainersImpl
  1024 org.apache.webbeans.xml.WebBeansXMLConfigurator
  2214 org.apache.webbeans.config.EJBWebBeansConfigurator

The above is the build with the standalone TCK enabled (mvn clean install
-Ptck).

-David