Hi folks!

Please review the prepared board report. Did not use wiki this time as I cannot
login atm

————————-

Apache OpenWebBeans 1.x is an ALv2-licensed implementation of the
"Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE platform"
specification which is defined as JSR-299 (CDI-1.0).
OpenWebBeans 1.5.x also implements the CDI-1.1 and CDI-1.2 (MR)
specifications(JSR-346)
We will later also also implement CDI-2.0 (JSR-365) as OpenWebBeans-2.0.x.

Board Issues
There are no issues requiring board attention this time.

Development
Development of the first OpenWebBeans-1.5.x (CDI-1.2) version is already
finished.
We are finished with the SE parts and fully pass this TCK. We are currently
working with the Apache TomEE team to solve hte last few broken CDI-1.2 TCK
tests.
Once we finished those tasks (probably in the next 2 weeks) we will ship a
1.5.0
release.

New Releases
    OpenWebBeans-1.2.7 on 2014-12-09

Discussions.
Nothing which requires board attention.

Community
Community activity is fine. We've got quite a few bug reports and patches.
Last Committer: Reinhard Sandtner on Sept 23th, 2014
Last PMC addition: Thomas Andraschko and Jean-Louis Monteiro on 2014-05-28

——————
plan to submit it tomorrow.

LieGrue,
strub