If you haven't already sent it, I would make two trivial changes:

1) Fix the accidental typo of "teh" into "the" in the development section
2) In the community section, I might have chosen to used "received" instead
of "got", as in "we received quite a few bug reports and patches".

Very small things, and not a big deal at all if you've already sent.
Thanks for writing it up!