Related to the random vs. smart routing discussion.

A key unknown that influences the design is how much load we can drive
through a single ContainerRouter.
        + If they are highly scalable (500 to 1000 containers per router),
then even a fairly large OpenWhisk deployment could be running with a
handful of ContainerRouters (and smart routing is quite viable).
        + If they are less scalable (10s to 100 containers per router) then
large deployments will be running with 50+ ContinaerRouters and smart
routing degrades to random routing in terms of container reuse for our long
tail workloads.

--dave