Hi,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:49 PM Vincent S Hou <s...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> ...In order to make OpenWhisk a real member of Apache, we need to make a
> overhaul for the package name existing in all openwhisk projects....

Thank you for driving this!

Someone asked me off-list about the .NET code that's part of
OpenWhisk, whether packages also need to be renamed.

As there's not much .NET code at Apache I don't think we have clear
guidelines, but I think it's good to express that the code belongs to
"Apache OpenWhisk" one way or another. The idea is to clearly
differentiate between code that's from Apache or not, and also to
strengthen the Apache OpenWhisk brand, so I think if it's practical
it's good to change package names there as well.

-Bertrand