Hi Bertrand, thanks for bring it up and offering to help to push to the
next level

With the final items on to rename the package, and have releases being cut,
I brought the topic of maturity model to start the process and see where do
we have gaps.

Matt will give the first stab, and then we can discuss in the dev list
which items need further discussion or need evidence to back up a status of
"yes"

-- Carlos