Matt, all,

Strongly agree.
My understanding is that moving from ASF incubator to TLP is not (at all) a
statement about the technology but a statement about the community, its
diversity (in terms of stakeholders) and ability to carry forward the project.
I agree with everyone on this thread that OpenWhisk has proven to have achieved
that mile stone

(but it does not hurt the cause to say that the technology runs in production
and is solid....)

Cheers
Michael