From:   "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
To:     "OpenWhisk Dev" <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   05/28/2019 04:35 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Incubator status report

Our quarterly status report is due before June 5.

I have created a page for us to draft out report here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_OPENWHISK_June-2B2019&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=QMd0g7uoFYsvj4RQZnuMsw9tbub2CSeh8bEXbgeq1-U&s=-q0pRTL7rDVIEdZ5DGYhZhufyZGfYdzQhe5YDsWKG9Q&e=

NOTE: The Incubator reports are now using markdown formatting. This is
different than previous reports we have done.

Please, just use markdown formatting within our report to make it easier
cut & paste the contents directly into the overall incubator report. Do
not
do any additional cwiki formatting,; use plain markdown.

thanks,

--dave