I’ve barely used Go, and I agree with your rant. I usually just summarize
by “no parametric polymorphism” and the language geeks can fill in the
blanks of what type of language that results in.

In that regard, I’d support using Go only in the areas where it makes
sense. I’ve found it to be useful for a quick C alternative or for some
script like glue code. Domain services and such seem absolutely painful for
the reasons you describe.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>