I agree with Owen.

BTW, Purshotam,
Why not Apache ORC 1.6.10 (or 1.7.0) instead of ORC 1.5.12?

Apache ORC 1.5.12 was released one-year ago
and also has known bug fixes.

Some issues like ORC-672 didn't land at branch-1.5 at all.

In addition, Apache ORC 1.7.0 is coming soon.

After the 1.7.0 release, we will mark 1.6.11 as `Stable`
and 1.5.x as `Archived` in our release cycle.

    https://orc.apache.org/docs/releases.html

We may have a new release, 1.5.13, as a EOL release,
at that time, but we don't expect more future 1.5.x releases
after that.

Dongjoon.