Hi Dongjoon,

Sorry for not discussing this in the dev mailing list in advance.

The planned date (May 19, 2023) may conflict with my agenda. Therefore I
would like to prepare it earlier to not pass the due date.

I will resume the RC1 around May 1st by sending a discussion email first. I
will send the result shortly.

Thanks everyone for voting and suggestions!

Best,
Gang