W dniu 24.09.2012 11:03, Rocco Tocci pisze:

Hi guys,
I ask you a quick consulting about the sizing hardware (CPU, RAM, HD) of
Windows Server 2008 with OTRS for a client who has about 2000 users and
a volume
of nearly 200 tickets per month.

thanks
Rocco

Hi,
200 tickets per month is nothing. In my company we're working at throughput of 200/day including automatic processing of nagios notifications. OTRS is running with Nagios on the same machine (Nagios gives 20 checks/sec) on dual core, 1GiB of RAM and 20GiB of SATA HDD.
Average 15min load is ~0.35.
Most important is to setup OTRS to store tickets content as a files, not as a records in database.

--
Cheers,
Krzysztof Hajdamowicz