Hi Rocco,

While OTRS comes with bundled Web Services for Ticket Creation at the
Provider side, which means you can create tickets in a remote OTRS
system, OTRS currently does not feature a ticket creation module as a
consumer; which means OTRS itself can not (yet) create a new ticket in
a remote system.

You'll need to create an Invoker module; check the corresponding
chapter in the Developer manual for that:
http://doc.otrs.org/developer/3.1/en/html/how-to-extend.html#genericinterface-invoker-modules
--
Mike