Team,

I am looking for ways to store more metadata (key-value style) at the row
group level using the parquet-cpp library. However the RowGroupMetaData
class defined in [1] doesn't provide anything relevant for what I am
looking. Does the existing library support something like this?

Also I observed that the below code returns file level KeyValueMetadata
while I was expecting KeyValueMetadata at the row-group level. Kindly
correct me if I am doing something wrong.

 arrow::FileReader->ReadRowGroup(index, rg);
(*rg)->schema()->metadata()

[1]
https://github.com/apache/parquet-cpp/blob/master/src/parquet/file/metadata.h

- Rahul