Hi all,

Can we have one more binding votes to sign off the encryption design to let
us move on to implementation?  Or, if you think 2 current binding votes can
also be considered as sign off in this particular case, given this design
has been extensively discussed in a year and we have tested it in our
staging environment with privates, please let us know.

Once we are unblocked, we will work on the implementation and integration
with our security ecosystem. Maybe someday, we can show the community how
Parquet encryption can work in large scale production. I would be really
appreciated if we can be unblocked.

Xinli

--
Xinli Shang