Hi all, we're starting to work on this part:

*Release 1.12.3   SNAPSHOT release *

Meaning that technically there will be two releases, starting with an
unofficial snapshot of the current master for completing dependent prs in
other projects - followed by the official parquet-mr-1.12.3 release.

For the latter, I've created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-2145 . Feel free to add
relevant jiras as dependencies for this one (preferably if their PRs are
already merged in the master branch). I'll also make a pass over the recent
commits / jiras.

Cheers, Gidon