Hello all,

Based on the response received, it seems this addition is
non-controversial and generally considered beneficial.

What should be the way forward? Should I submit a format update
and then one or two implementations thereof?

Regards

Antoine.

On Sun, 7 Jan 2024 23:40:11 -0800
Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>