Hi all,

We ran the Jira -> GitHub issue migration on Saturday. 2485 tickets were
migrated and can be seen here [1][2][3][4][5]. Parquet's Jira issue tracker
is now in read-only mode and all issues received a comment linking them to
their GitHub counterparts. We strived to keep contents and metadata as
close to the originals as possible to minimise disruption to work of
contributors and keep the historical record of work. Comments, issue
crosslinks, attachments, versions, priorities and labels were preserved
wherever possible. Authorship is indicated with Jira and GitHub (where
known) usernames.

Migration did not preserve issue notification settings and even if you are
tagged in the GitHub issue you will not be notified of changes. You can
subscribe to GitHub issues you were watching on Jira by running our
subscription transfer script [6].

I would like to thank everybody that worked on this and the original Arrow
migration which this one was based on [7].

Rok

[1]
https://github.com/apache/parquet-java/issues?q=is%3Aissue+author%3Aasfimport
[2]