Hi,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de> wrote:
> find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit
> this month. Any comments, objections or additions?

Looks good to me. Some minor additions:

It might be good to start the report with the obvious "Apache PDFBox
is an open source Java PDF library for working with PDF documents", as
that'll give better context among dozens of other project reports.

> Community
> ---------

Perhaps we should mention me and Philipp becoming Adobe employees
soon. Something like this:

Two of our committers will soon become Adobe employees through an
acquisition. Adobe is the creator of the PDF format, so we see this as
an opportunity for PDFBox.

> - as the additional CMAP files from adobe are now published under a more
> suitable license, we were able to include them directly instead of
> downloading them

Revise to:

- as the additional CMAP files from Adobe are now published under a
more suitable license (BSD), we were able to include them directly in
svn instead of downloading them as a part of the build process (see
LEGAL-36).

BR,

Jukka Zitting