Hi,

Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de> hat am 24. Mai 2012 um 23:01 geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> Am 23.05.2012 23:17, schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Leleu Eric<eric.leleu....@gmail.com>
> >  wrote:
> >> 1 - Postpone the release until an unknown date.
> >
> > -1 We have code in other parts of PDFBox that should already be released.
> >
> >> 2 - Make the 1.7 release excluding the preflight module (and XMPBox ?) from
> >> the reactor pom. A Warning in the README.txt explains why the module isn't
> >> deployed in 1.7.
> >
> > Sounds like a reasonable solution as preflight wasn't yet included in
> > 1.6 so we're not taking anything away.
> Sounds easy but I'm experiencing am issue. If I exclude the preflight module
> the
> rat exlusion filter in preflight/pom.xml is disabled which leads to a build
> error as the main rat-check complains about 2 (binary) files without proper
> license.
>
> Any idea on how to disable the rat plugin on the commandline so that I don't
> have to alter the pom configuration?

> I'll continue tomorrow ....

I just added the files in question temporarily to the exclusion filter in the
parent pom.

I somehow mixed up the version numbers when creating the branch. I reverted
those changes.
Sorry, for the inconvienience.

I'm going to continue the release in the evening in aprox. 10 hours for now.

BR,

Andreas Lehmkühler