129/129416.pdf
133/133423.pdf
148/148020.pdf
152/152012.pdf
161/161466.pdf

to be found here:
http://digitalcorpora.org/corp/nps/files/govdocs1/zipfiles/

Tilman

Am 14.10.2014 um 21:06 schrieb John Hewson:
Unless somebody provides us with a list of those files, then I think this is an
unreasonable request. As long as we continue to leave the old parser in PDFBox,
we won’t get the bug reports which we need to fix the new parser, and the
situation will never resolve itself. Falling back to the old parser is just as
bad - we won’t get bug reports.

-- John