the docs shall reside in pdfbox-docs from where they will be pulled onto the
website or looked at directly at github.

The publishing process to our website is not yet in place as there is no new
content. I'm looking to get the redesign of the website done to accommodate for
the old 1.8 and new 2.0 release.

Maruan