Tilman, Andreas,

good idea. In addition we should include some of the metrics from the Sonar
Reports

a) because we made some progress there (mostly because of your efforts) and
b) we provide feedback that such tools, provided by the ASF to us, are very
valuable and used by the projects

I'd also include the much better test coverage with the corpora testbed both
for PDFBox 'core' as well as Preflight.

Above topics could be under a 'Software Quality' header

Maybe it's also worth noting the joint efforts with TIKA to show cross project
efforts. These have been very useful I think.

BR

Maruan