On 10 Jan 2015, at 04:50, Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this
> month.
>
> @John
> Any news about "your" GSoC project?

Yes, my student is still around and is working on getting the Windows build
working. Bundling native binaries with PDFBox is going to be tricky but we
should be able to reduce it to a single plugin jar. In theory we could use
Apache’s builedbot instances to do cross-platform C++ builds to generate a
multi-binary jar. I’ve set this as a 2.1 issue, because the release process
surrounding this is quite tricky for us - the the OCR plugin does currently
work.