Hi,

> Daniel Wilson <williamstonconsult...@gmail.com> hat am 5. März 2015 um 23:16
> geschrieben:
>

> Yes, it is needed for IKVM.  But I was just informed that the IKVM build is
> considered an unsupported 3rd-party version.
As Tilman already said, there wasn't any descision to stop supporting it, but as
none of the active committers uses .NET there wasn't any real support for it.
Additionally we never shipped any official .NET binary.

There was a proposal to include the IKVM build in maven but I'm still waiting
for some answers and I didn't find some time to test it myself.

> As far as I can tell, it is also needed for the TestPDFToImage junit test.
> That is the testimage target in the ant build.
>
> Btw, I DID get the ant build to produce a working version of PDFBox
> yesterday.  I simply needed to download the appropriate binaries from the
> maven repo.
We still have a jenkins ant build, which works well.

Im just curious, as I build some unofficial .NET versions of PDFBox in the past.
What PDFBox version did you build, 1.8.8 or trunk? What version of IKVM did you
use?

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler