+1

Tilman

Am 05.10.2015 um 19:47 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
Hi,

find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this
month. It's based upon the report template which can be found at [1]

Any further comments, objections or additions?

<draft>

Report from the Apache PDFBox committee [Andreas Lehmkühler]

   The Apache PDFBox library is an open source Java tool for working with
   PDF documents.

## Activity:
- after a long time of hard work we decided to cut a release candidate for 2.0.0 this october. As we are down to 6 open tickets I'm quite optimistic
   that it'll really come true
- we joined forces with Tim Allison from Apache TIKA to run some bulk tests
   from time to time to avoid regressions

## Health report:
- there is a steady stream of contributions, bug reports and questions on
   the mailing lists
 - the core team consists of 4 - 5 active developers
- we expect to attract more people once our new major release is out of the
   door

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time"

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 16 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was John Hewson at Thu Feb 06 2014

## LDAP changes:

 - Currently 16 committers and 16 committee group members.
 - No new committee group members added in the last 3 months
 - Last committer addition was John Hewson at Fri Feb 07 2014

## Releases:

 - 1.8.10 was released on Wed Jul 22 2015

## Mailing list activity:

 - us...@pdfbox.apache.org:

 - dev@pdfbox.apache.org:
    - 145 subscribers (down -4 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

</draft>

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler