Am 05.10.2015 um 23:02 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
Hi,

+ 1

One thing we might want to address is the large numbers of eMail to dev because
of the commit etc. stuff.
Hmmm, I'm not sure that I've got your point. Do you want to explain the high number of mails on dev@ compared to users@?

Maruan

Am 05.10.2015 um 19:47 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>:

Hi,

find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this
month. It's based upon the report template which can be found at [1]

Any further comments, objections or additions?

<draft>

Report from the Apache PDFBox committee [Andreas Lehmkühler]

   The Apache PDFBox library is an open source Java tool for working with
   PDF documents.

## Activity:
- after a long time of hard work we decided to cut a release candidate for
   2.0.0 this october. As we are down to 6 open tickets I'm quite optimistic
   that it'll really come true
- we joined forces with Tim Allison from Apache TIKA to run some bulk tests
   from time to time to avoid regressions

## Health report:
- there is a steady stream of contributions, bug reports and questions on
   the mailing lists
- the core team consists of 4 - 5 active developers
- we expect to attract more people once our new major release is out of the
   door

## Issues:
- there are no issues requiring board attention at this time"

## PMC changes:

- Currently 16 PMC members.
- Last PMC addition was John Hewson at Thu Feb 06 2014

## LDAP changes:

- Currently 16 committers and 16 committee group members.
- No new committee group members added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was John Hewson at Fri Feb 07 2014

## Releases:

- 1.8.10 was released on Wed Jul 22 2015

## Mailing list activity:

- us...@pdfbox.apache.org:

- dev@pdfbox.apache.org:
    - 145 subscribers (down -4 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

</draft>

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler