Am 02.11.2015 um 12:29 schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
Hi,

do we need another release candidate before releasing the final version?

I would have some cycles to cut a RC2 this week only (on Wednesday?).

Yes!

Suggestion for announce text (additional to the usual things):

- thanks for the feedback, which allowed us to fix many problems
- we fixed a lot in text extraction => please rerun your test sets
- give us feedback: what is missing in the migration guide?
- before opening an issue: retest with the latest snapshot

Tilman