I think I was successful, the report now makes sense, as if Tim had created it himself :-) The two issues I just created are related to a comparison between 2.0.8 and 2.0.4.

So for that next board report, we can now (additional to the existing text) tell that there is now a second committer who can run the tests.

Tilman