On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 04:37:49PM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> I can't recall whether this was discussed before, but t/modules/proxy.t
> fails with httpd-2.1. Is anybody following the mod_proxy changes?

I'll note that this may get fixed such that it only works for enabling a
reverse-proxy "decision" by a module (i.e. r->proxyreq ==
PROXYREQ_REVERSE), so the mod_proxy changes alone may not be sufficient
to fix the mod_perl tests.

We had a brief discussion on this previously: I still don't think it
makes sense for a module to ever decide that a particular request has
been "forward-proxied", that can only be a product of the configuration
(both of client and server).  So if you disagree with this you'll have
to argue that case...

joe