On Jan 11, 2008, at 11:21, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote

Guess that means we might be ready for RC2 then ?

I'll roll new tarballs over the week-end.

Hi Philippe,

I just grabbed the RC2 tarball and got this error when I tried to build it with Perl 5.10 on Mac OS X 10.5:

perl -ldl -lm -lutil -lc  -lmm -lexpat
ld: warning in modules/perl/libperl.a, file is not of required architecture
Undefined symbols:
  "_perl_setup_env", referenced from:
      _handle_perl in libstandard.a(mod_include.o)
  "_perl_module", referenced from:
      _ap_prelinked_modules in modules.o
      _ap_preloaded_modules in modules.o
  "_perl_stdout2client", referenced from:
      _handle_perl in libstandard.a(mod_include.o)
  "_perl_call_handler", referenced from:
      _handle_perl in libstandard.a(mod_include.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [target_static] Error 1
make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
make: *** [build] Error 2

Is there something I should edit to try a fix?

Best,

David