I am also still around and keeping an eye on things, maybe from afar a little,
but still here and invested.

For myself, I find that one of the challenges in filing board reports is having
to effectively report more or less nothing of value, on a schedule that’s just
long and infrequent enough to keep overlooking it, basically.

Sent from the depths of my mind on an iPhone